Pew Pew Kittens’ Unturned Semi-RP Rules
For Role list and explanations go here : http://pewpewkittens.com/semi-rp-role-explanations/
If at any time you need a staff member in-game or in Discord, please respect the order or ranking for the nature of your issue. TrialMod > Moderator > SuperModerator > Admin
All types of Mods work in-game to regulate rules. Admins work behind the scenes with the community, plugins, and improving the server, but can also regulate in-game if needed. Please, do not ask “Admin! Admin!” in-game for something like a simple question, or something outlined in these rules – it’s why we have them posted and a team of Moderators to enforce them!
Join our Discord by typing /discord in-game to keep up-to-date with the community and Direct Message (DM) staff if needed. Discord = ” Pew Pew Kittens “
Semi-RP is a combination of Role-Play and Player versus Player. There are designated safe zones for the community to buy, sell and trade with one another. Residential communities and shops within the Safe Zone are protected from all outside damage, raids, etc. Once you venture outside the Safe Zone, there are zombies and other players you must defend yourself from. Each Role has specific benefits in what they can buy and sell. Live a life of crime and theft to earn enough money and purchase property in the exclusive Safe Zones to rest in peace after a hard day’s hustle.
Commands available to all Roles and Players:
- /rules – The most important command of them all!
- /p – Shows all permission you have in-game, including your current Role permissions and Kits available.
- /roles – Shows all roles!
- /role (RoleName) – Changes player to the named role. Do this again to change role!
- /roleguide – Open our guide to Roles!
- /kits – Shows all available kits!
- /kit (name) – Summons kit!
- /tpa name – Send a TPA to a player!
- /tpa accept – Accept a TPA sent to you (type /tpa a to do it quickly)!
- /tpa deny – Refuse a TPA from a player!
- /tpa abort – Stop a current TPA you have sent!
- /home – Teleports player to their bed (must have a claimed bed or cot)!
- /buy ID – Buy and Item. You can use “quotes” if using the item’s name such as /buy “Desert Falcon” or use /sell 488!
- /sell ID – Sell and Item. You can use “quotes” if using the item’s name such as /sell “Desert Falcon” or use /sell 488!
- /cost ID – Check a cost before you buy!
- /costv ID – Check a vehicle cost before you buy!
- /buyv ID – Buy a vehicle (you must be a /role mechanic)
- /discord – Join our discord!
- /balance – Show’s players current credit balance of in-game money for /buy, /sell, and to barter with other players!
- /staff – Apply for staff!
- /pay PlayerName amount – pay a player money! Ex: /pay Redcoat 500
- /rlist – Lists the Safe Zones!
- /rteleport Location – teleports you to the named region!
- Do not disrespect players and staff members. Breaking this rule will result in a permanent ban.
- Do not cause unwanted or unneeded drama.
- Do not lie to staff members to avoid an increase in your ban time.
- Do not log off to avoid punishment for breaking the rules. An extra day(or more) will be added to your overall ban time.
- If you disconnect from the server due to network technicalities, please log back on as soon as possible or let a staff member know in the discord. If all else fails you can make a ban appeal, the link is located in our Discord.
- Do not troll, harass, stalk, or purposely annoy players – take it to the PvP zone if you have an issue to settle.
- World chat is for gameplay chat only. Please do not advertise, talk about religion, or have personal conversations. Use a third party voice or chat channel or group chat.
- Do not flood/spam any chat, it is a bannable offense.
- Do not spam TPA players, especially staff members.
- Messaging in all capitals is not allowed, it is a kickable offense (bannable if repeated).
- English only in world chat.
- Glitching under or above the map will not be tolerated and you will be banned.
- Do not try to use and other glitch or exploit, These can be a perm if not hefty ban! Anything that can be done that would give yourself a benefit or advantage, that is not accessible by normal game means is an exploit! Example: duplicating items, getting into a locked base, falling under map… ect
- All staff-members on-duty are considered OOC (out of character). They must be ignored from in any RP situation until they are back in character.
- Do not place items on the roads or bridges that will block traffic. Vehicels in roads will be destroyed by staff.
- We do not require, but highly prefer, than players match their in-game name to their Discord name, if they become active in the community. This helps staff identify who we are speaking with if we are working on an in-game situation. However, if you own property in a designated safe RP town, matching Discord name to in-game is REQUIRED.
- There is NO POLICE ENFORCEMENT since this server allows KoS, theft, damage, robbery, etc OUTSIDE of the Safe Zone. When within the Safe Zone, you must be well behaved. Police are a role for /buy and /sell permissions only, they do not act as pseudo-staff.
- Group limit of 6 players!
- There may not be more than 3 staff members on one team. On, or Off Duty.
- Do not attack players in public if they are in your team! It confuses staff and annoys players around you or makes them jumpy.
- Groups may live in bases together as long as the bed limit per building is not abused.
Vehicles – INSIDE SAFE ZONES – Outside of a safe zone, these rules DO NOT APPLY!
- DO NOT take players’ vehicles inside the safe zone! Players are encouraged to lock their vehicles. Stealy Wheelys can be found, but not bought.
- You may not remove vehicle tires with a socket wrench (unless you own it/have owner permission). It will be considered griefing and you’ll be banned 1 day per tire.
- You may not destroy or damage random vehicles. (vehicles left in the road or blocking a public area may be removed by staff or Rangers, They should attempt to contact the owner in chat to move it before doing so themselves)
- A player may own up to 2 vehicles. However, you may only park 2 at your base (beware clashes with group sizes – buy an 6 seat vehicle and not a 1 seat if you have a large group)
- It is recommended, but not required, that you put a sign on your vehicle stating who owns it. It helps with theft prevention and relocation!
- Using a carjack on a vehicle that is not yours is considered griefing unless you are asked to help out by the owner/they are present so staff does not think you are griefing.
KOS (Kill on Sight)
- When outside the SafeZone, Killing on Sight (KoS) and Random Death Matches (RDM) are legal! Shooting at players, griefing, punching, harrassing, or any form of taunting or attempt to kill inside the Safe Zone may result in ban time. Players seek refuge in the Safe Zones for re-arming and gear checks, don’t harass them. Take it outside!
- If a vehicle is stolen within the safe zone, the safezone’s GodMode will not allow you to destroy the vehicle or player. You must pursue the thief and kill them outside the Safe Zone if there is not an Admin online to spawn one for you.
Player Built Structures
- Structures outside must still have a sign of ownership and log-in date and within the base size limits and appear to be maintained to avoid being wiped!
- For a structure to be considered a base it must have a claimed bed or cot inside the base.
- Do not block off areas of land or resources that players will use! Putting a wall up over an area MUST be okay’ed by an ADMIN (Borris or Redcoat) see ranking at the top for every rank that cannot approve this. Ex: Do Not build a curtain wall around the gas station/gas tanks that players will need to fill up vehicles.
- Floating structures are not allowed. All barricades and structures must abide by the law of physics. All bases must have four pillars supporting it.
- The maximum size for a BASE is 3(width) x 3(length) x 3(height) and has a storage limit of storage lockers/vaults/units/etc of 5 PER STRUCTURE
- Do NOT build bases within +/-50 meters in-game of a Safe Zone! This counts as camping/lingering around a SafeZone (See Role-Play town Rules below, 13.)
- You may only place Claim Flags in your own base. Claim Flags may not be placed at random locations around the map OR inside City limits (they block other buildings).
- Buildings that fall outside of the requirements above may be destroyed by Administrators.
- Each group may have a maximum of one group base and one group shop.
- DO NOT CLAIM ENTIRE AREAS! It prevents players from finding loot Claiming Areas consists of:
- Blocking off any of the map’s bridges (Not player-made bridges).
- Blocking off any of the map’s towns (Not player-made towns). Ex: a curtain wall around Heritage Valley
- Blocking off any of the map’s islands (Not player-made islands).
- And do not block off anything that’s not yours, such as another players home or vehicle.
- Bases outside the Safe Zone may have 5 storage units per occupant/bed.
- Please do not block off windows and doors of non-player built structures (Unless it’s a Safe Zone property you own, obviously). It prevents people with roles from looting.
Safe Zone Rules
- Rules are strictly enforced within RP towns! They are areas for peaceful play!!!!! Breaking rules in Safe Zones will lead to a swift ban or being evicted if you own property!
- YOU MUST HAVE SIGN STATING OWNERSHIP AND LAST LOG OFF TIME! Failure to have a sign present will result in a base wipe if you do not respond to us within 24 hours in Discord! Buildings within the safe zone are of VERY high demand. If you do not maintain it well, or have not logged on in 7 days, it will be WIPED and offered back up for sale.
- There is NO robbing, raiding or killing in RP towns – they are safe Role-Play zones. So beware when you leave their safety!
- Do Not place claim flags! Only owners have the ability to build by being added to the owner’s group and it will prevent your peaceful neighbors from building within their property. You are in a no-raid zone protected by coding, don’t worry about it.
- You MUST be in the Pew Pew Kittens Discord channel and MATCH your in-game name to your discord name or your property is subject to IMMEDIATE removal for Fail-RP. This is so we can contact you if needed for any news about town changes or an issue with your property. You must DM Redcoat or Borris to set up purchasing a property.
- A player may own 1 residence, and 1 garage. You may run a shop from your residence. You cannot place beds/live in a garage.
- Do Not build additional structures outside of your owned unit or block the streets without an Admin’s metal sign of approval. You may decorate exterior walls with flares, torches, etc. Just no structures that will crowd the towns.
- Park vehicles inside garages or around the back/sides of property. Please do not clutter the streets/prevent others from driving on them.
- Do Not place traps or barricade structures that deal damage outside of your base.
- If the owner of a building WITHIN the Safe Zone asks you to leave in voice chat or in-game chat, you MUST vacate under penalty of ban time. You can’t be killed because it is a safe zone, don’t abuse it!
- Do Not use sentries INSIDE the Safe Zone, they won’t be able to kill anyone and they will be obnoxious. Outside the Safe Zone you may use any kind you wish.
- Do Not camp the outside of a Safe Zone waiting for players to leave. After a warning, this will result in a ban! Players inside the zone cannot shoot out, and players outside the zone cannot kill those within. It is coded this way. Do not linger around or taunt players. Try to get a decent distance away from town before engaging in combat.
- Players may have 2 rifle racks per player in their base (these will not count as storage outlined below)
- A shop may have up to 6 “display racks” for weapons or items they are selling – these Do NOT count toward personal racks.
Example: a Commercial building with 2 inhabitants may have 4 personal rifle racks, and 6 display racks. 10 racks total, as well as their allocated storage units (8)
- Players are allowed to share non-player built buildings in the Safe Zone. You can organize payments from other players in exchange for rooms, etc. However, you must still abide by the total storage limit rules (Outlined below in Pricing paragraph). The OWNER of the property (the one coded into the files to be allowed to place items) IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO LIVES THERE!
Non-Player built structure (Safe Zone) pricing
Non-Player built structures may be used as a base or a shop. You are allowed to live inside your shop. (It cuts down on players owning multiple buildings and lag)
It is a FLAT RATE to buy a property, there is no monthly payments.
***If staff find you are over your allocated storage units, they may be removed without an effort to contact the owner – If you own property in a Safe Zone and have worked hard to earn it, you are expected to know and understand the rules!***
If you wish to purchase property consult the owners of the safezone. Everett’s mayors are Luf and Rooster and Tacoma’s mayors are Genocidal and Garrett.
Residential Houses and Apartments are sold at a price the mayor states. No negotiation.
If you are looking to purchase a base for you and your group, a 10% fee per person will be accounted for in the price. Failure to notify of group members will result in immediate eviction.
If you wish to upgrade your property within a Safe Zone you have to pay full price!!! No Exchanges, and you surrender the previous as per SZ rule #8, above.
- When not dealing with a staff-duty situation, you must be off-duty. You may staff on duty as long as you don’t take part in active RP/PvP game play. EX: Picking up items, making structures, buying items for personal use. And more, Please also avoid being in the public! If not clearly doing a staff activity, like a sit, and you become involved in an RP situation. You must either comply or pay the robber/raider 3000 credits for the mistake! Same goes for accidentally being in God-Mode during PvP play. You must pay 3000 credits to the person who shot at you, or to EACH PERSON YOU KILL!
- Staff members do their best to understand the situation. Please refrain from yelling in voice chat when we try to speak to those involved. Yelling and making it harder for us will only make the other side’s case stronger when you act poorly.
- No staff-member is above the rules. Staff members must follow all rules. Failing to do so will result in an instant demotion.
- Do not use your staff-rank to gain an advantage in any RP situation.
- Staff may remain on duty within the safe zone to regularly assist players and give advice, etc. However, do not barter or trade / act as a player if on duty.
- Staff may NOT engage in PvP while on duty!